Sunday, November 17, 2013

Digital Story Created with a Cell Phone

This week's assignment was to create a digital story by using only a cell phone. I tried to take it a step further by downloading the blogger app and creating this post entirely on my cell phone. Anyhow, the first video you'll find below is a one shot, full hd video without any editing or use of any video tools hosted on Google Drive.  The second is created by using the same video plus music and images and mashed together in an app call magisto hosted on YouTube.  It doesn't really work well with one long clip, but if I made shorter clips I think it would have turned out better.  So, the second video was more for fun and experimentation.  I figured I'd document my trials so that if I come back to this, I know what worked and what did not.

Video1

Video2


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment