Friday, October 25, 2013

Creative Commons Badge and Explanation

I chose to utilize the attribution/non-commercial license because I feel that it is important for all educators to share work.  If someone is able to find a use for my creations, then by all means, please do so.  I in no way admonish those who wish to profit off of their works and respect sites like www.teacherspayteachers.com.  I do, however, believe that attribution is vital to sharing and promoting educational insight worldwide because it puts a name behind a work.  It allows us to understand the human aspect of digital works of those whom we will most likely never meet.  It also opens up an opportunity to a line of communication to further educational study.



Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment